Home Forums Leave A Gracenote Gratitude

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Gracenotes Inc.
      Keymaster

Gracenotes that express gratitude, thankfulness, or appreciation for meaningful things in life.

• #21384 Reply
      Grace Lou

Thank you for coming to my party!!

• #21385 Reply
      Christian Huang

No matter how stressed I get and overwhelmed by the pressures and challenges at UCLA, I always try to remind myself how lucky I am to be there surrounded by good people. So happy and lucky to be there and honestly sometimes I tell myself that I would rather struggle here than anywhere else.

• #21397 Reply
      Sally Huang

Dear Grace, Congratulations on your 50th Birthday. This is fantastic! Grace Notes!
      -Sally

• #21398 Reply
      Lolly and Dennis

Grace – Happy 50th Birhtday! I’m so glad we became friends. May this year bring you continued blessings, health and happiness!

Love,
      Lolly and Dennis

• #21399 Reply
      Eric Harris

I am grateful for good health, great friendships, a beautiful world, and hopefully more days to come to practice excellence.

• #21400 Reply
      yenmay and gene

Grateful for great friends, great family, great times, and a great God!

• #21401 Reply
      Leslie & Richard

Grateful that our boys brought us together! Wishing you the very best on this special day!

• #21402 Reply
      Colette Davis

All the best Grace. Happy Healthy Birthday

• #21403 Reply
      Glen and grace ka

Happy BirthdYu Grace. So nice to see you and Andy

• #21404 Reply
      Nancy and Vincent Green

It with deep honor and respect that we thank you for the invitation to your milestone birthday extravaganza. May blessings be bestowed upon you on this special day. Looking fabulous at 50!

• #21405 Reply
      Petra and Roya Askari

Dear Grace,
      We wish you the most amazing and joyous year ahead. May it bring you happiness and good health, lots of laughter and adventures. I am so grateful our girls became friends at ballet all those years ago, and I am beyond thankful that we got to become friends as well. Thank you and Andy for opening your home and hearts to us so many times. Here’s the many more lunches, at Gwyneth’s or anywhere else 🙂
      Lots of love from Petra and Roya

• #21408 Reply
      Petra and Roya Askari

Happy 50th Bday Grace! Thank you for allowing us to share in this wonderful celebration!

Wishing you a lifetime full of joyous memories.

Marc and Maria Duvernay

• #21409 Reply
      Byung and Sung Cho

Grace –

You are a gentle and kind soul filled with passion for life. We are grateful our friendship and wish you another fabulous 50 year!

– Byung and Sung Cho

• #21412 Reply
      Leticia & Juan carlo

Happy birthday Grace, we wish you nothing but the best. You have been nothing but a blessing in our life’s. Thank you for inviting us to this beautiful and amazing party of yours, we hope you have a blessed day and many more and keep being the most beautiful, pure, amazing person ever.

• #21416 Reply
      Cali

Grateful for different chapters and experiences in my life. And in this chapter, Grace, you are part of it. Thank you for your support and trust in me.

• #21417 Reply
      Brandi and Bruce

Thank you for all your warmth and inspiration. So lucky we met through MBYB all those years ago – and that our families became friends. We are so fortunate to be in your circle of caring and connection.

Viewing 16 reply threads
Reply To: Gratitude
Your information: